Thursday 18 September 2014

THE INTRO

Hello everyone!!! so yah..first of all welcome to my page... As a start i would like to make some intro..  Well, i am not really someone who is really into this blogging thing.. In fact i never had an idea to start a blog and write things into it..  Actually i had tried once ( during my high school days).. I was forced into opening a blog page for my computer class last time.. But guess what, since i am not even the least interested in it, i left it just like that.. not even a single post in it..hahaha.. But now i would dare to say that something had actually made me to change my mind.. Now i can feel a light interest on blogging developing within me. Well, there is no harm in giving it a try right!!! So i decided to take this course called " Blog and Webpage Development" as one of my elective subjects in my lovely university, University Pendidikan Sultan Idris. And yup that is the reason why i am blogging right now ( well, it's a part of the assignment actually..). So, that's all i guess as an intro..For more details about me you can check into my profile details.. :) Finally, as i had mentioned earlier i am a beginner and this is a part of my task for the new course that i have taken this semester but that won't stop me from sharing my thoughts and opinions. I would really love to make this as my platform to share out some good info and what-so-ever that is running inside my mind. Hopefully, you would have a great time reading through it.. so see yah in my next upcoming posts.. have a great day ahead!!! ;P